What are the requirements for thermal transfer printing of polyester fabrics?
1. The general transfer printing factory does not have pre-treatment equipment, so the polyester fabric must be machine washed, bleached (dyed), shaped, and softened before printing.
2. Only light-colored fabrics such as bleached, natural white, etc. can be used for printed base fabrics, and dark-colored fabrics can not be used to print light-colored patterns.
3. The temperature of thermal transfer printing is generally in the range of 150～200℃. Due to the high temperature, various coatings of the fabric will be destroyed, so when reprocessing is required, it is usually printed first, followed by finishing processes such as coating and compounding.
4. In the heat transfer printing process, different fabrics will have different shrinkage rates at high temperatures. Generally, a shrinkage rate of 2-3% is considered. For printed fabrics with higher requirements for door width or pattern positioning, the merchandiser must pay special attention to the dyeing factory when setting the shape.
5. When performing thermal transfer printing, the selected transfer paper and ink are different, and the effect of fabric printing will be different.
The quality of printed paper affects the effect of the pattern. Poor quality transfer paper has more color spots and pulp spots, which are prone to color spots; good quality transfer paper is all wood pulp paper, and there is no color spot after fabric printing. , No white spots. The ink determines the color fastness of the printed fabric.
6. When printing and proofing, the digital sample is only for the convenience of confirming the pattern, and there will be some differences with the large sample. The transfer printing of polyester fabrics is ultimately based on the mass production of the printing factory when it is mixed on the machine.
If you are interested in our products, you can click here: https://www.wanshiyitex.com/product/transfer-printing-fabric/