Author Topic: How To Choose A Large Or Small Household 12v Dc Freezer?  (Read 59 times)

bailing

• Новичок
  • Freezer storage conditions
    • View Profile
How To Choose A Large Or Small Household 12v Dc Freezer?
« on: 11 November 2020, 10:07:16 »
Counting with fingers, it seems that there is not much time left before the Spring Festival. Recalling the Spring Festival in previous years, all kinds of chicken, duck and fish meat had to be piled at home in large quantities. Especially my mother, it seems that she is missing something no matter how she buys it.
At this time, I would like to say that if there is another refrigerator, then I think about it, it is too wasteful to buy a refrigerator, so I should buy a 12V DC freezer. So the question is, is it better to buy a large 12V DC freezer or a small one? How to choose a 12V DC freezer for home use? Here is how to buy a 12V DC freezer at home:
(1) Brand:
 There are not many brands of household 12V DC freezers currently on the market, and most of them are domestic products. So my suggestion is simple: when choosing, you can choose domestic famous brand products with excellent appearance design and excellent sealing performance.
(2)use:
When purchasing a 12V DC freezer, you should also focus on the purpose of the 12V DC freezer, and choose household 12V DC freezer products that are functionally focused on freezing or preservation according to the key use.
(3)Floor area:
The biggest advantage of home 12V DC freezer is its small size and small footprint. Therefore, before purchasing a 12V DC freezer, it is best to determine the location of the 12V DC freezer in the future and measure the area to avoid buying back. The 12V DC freezer is not suitable for the reserved area.
Although household 12V DC freezers are not large in size, they should also pay attention to the energy-saving properties of the products when purchasing. Therefore, it is recommended that everyone pay attention to products with high energy-saving index, fast cooling speed, and use of brand-name high-efficiency compressors.
In general, we choose a 12V DC freezer that is slightly larger. why? Since the things you want to put are fish and meat, these take up a relatively large area. If you buy a small one, it will not only take up the area of the home but also can’t put much. But we can't choose a large 12V DC freezer. Large 12V DC freezers are generally commercial. The 12V DC freezer at home only plays a role when the refrigerator can't fit, so it's enough.
Having said so much, I came to a conclusion that the best choice for a home 12V DC Freezer is between 200L and 320L, which will not take up too much area and is just enough.
The normal temperature of the freezer is between -18℃ and 12℃, usually the temperature of the freezer compartment is -18℃-0℃, and the temperature of the refrigerator compartment is 0℃-12℃.
Most foods are kept fresh at a temperature between 3°C and 8°C, so the temperature range of the refrigerating r