Author Topic: Analysis Of China'S Zinc Alloy Parts Die-Casting Market  (Read 66 times)

weilong

• Новичок
    • View Profile
    • Email
Analysis Of China'S Zinc Alloy Parts Die-Casting Market
« on: 29 October 2020, 09:34:14 »
According to data, my country’s aluminum and Zinc Die Casting industry has developed rapidly in recent years, and its output has increased year by year. On the one hand, driven by the trend of automobile lightweight, the global zinc alloy die-casting market has seen huge demand, and with The internal optimization and upgrading of the automobile industry has stimulated the demand for zinc alloy die castings. On the other hand, due to the development of the global die casting industry, the demand for zinc alloy die castings in various industries is also increasing. The global zinc alloy die-casting production center is gradually shifting to China, coupled with my country's unique labor force and aluminum resource advantages, there will undoubtedly be the rapid development of the die-casting industry.
The domestic die-casting industry is developing very rapidly, and the domestic sales of die-casting enterprises' products are also showing a good momentum. However, its good domestic sales does not mean that it can sell well abroad, because foreign markets have their special needs and different consumption habits from domestic ones.
At present, if our country's die-casting mold products want to occupy a place in the international market, they must break through the following three constraints.
First of all, my country's die-casting mold industry still has many shortcomings in the use of raw materials.
Secondly, the backwardness of related expertise has greatly hindered the development of my country's die-casting mold industry.
The supporting system of my country's die casting mold industry is not yet sufficient.
If my country’s die-casting mold industry wants to gain an advantage in the competition of foreign markets and promote its better development in the future, it must not only make decisions based on the analysis of specific market development, but also increase research and development efforts, continuous innovation, and core Competitiveness.
Although die-casting technology has many advantages, zinc alloy die-casting is still unsatisfactory. There are often pores on the surface of die-castings. The gas expansion in the pores at high temperatures will cause the appearance of die-castings to bubble, which will affect the appearance of die-castings and reduce them. The overall quality of zinc alloy die castings. Therefore, die-casting parts are usually not heat-treated and welded, and it is not suitable to work at high temperatures.
The specific gravity of zinc alloy is 2.6 times that of aluminum alloy, but the price is appropriate, so in terms of raw material cost, zinc alloy die castings are two or three times more expensive than aluminum alloy die castings. However, the strength, hardness and formability of zinc alloy are better than aluminum alloy.
Quality standards are the mission of China Zinc Die Casting Manufacturers, the center of enhancing the competitiveness of Chinese zinc die casting manufacturers, and an important condition for increasing the economic efficiency of Chinese zinc die casting manufacturers. Therefore, the quality of zinc alloy die castings should be improved. , It is very beneficial to the economic benefits of die casting manufacturers.