There are mainly the following manufacturing aspects of transfer printing fabric https://www.wanshiyitex.com/product/transfer-printing-fabric/
, which are introduced one by one below.
This is the most commonly used method. Using the sublimation characteristics of disperse dyes, disperse dyes with a molecular weight of 250-400 and particle diameter of 0.2-2 microns are used to prepare ink with water-soluble carriers (such as sodium alginate) or alcohol-soluble carriers (such as ethylcellulose) and oil-soluble resins. The ink is processed on a transfer printing machine at 200-230 C for 20-30 seconds to transfer and fix the disperse dyes to synthetic fibers such as polyester.
2. Swimming method
Dyes in the transfer paper ink layer are selected according to the properties of the fibers. The fabric is dipped and rolled with a mixed solution composed of color fixing aid and paste, then the dye is transferred from the transfer printing paper to the fabric and fixed by hot-press swimming in a wet state, and finally is subjected to wet treatment such as steaming, washing and the like. When the dye is transferred, greater pressure is required between the fabric and the transfer paper.
3. Melting method
The ink layer of transfer paper uses dye and wax as basic components, and through melting and pressurizing, the ink layer is embedded into the fabric, so that part of the ink is transferred to the fiber, and then corresponding post-treatment is carried out according to the nature of the dye. When the melting method is used, a larger pressure is required, and the dye transfer rate increases with the increase of the pressure.
4. Ink layer stripping method
The ink which can produce strong adhesion to fibers when heated can transfer the entire ink layer from the transfer paper to the fabric under a small pressure, and then the corresponding fixing treatment is carried out according to the nature of the dye.
Transfer printing is not only suitable for synthetic fiber fabrics, but also for natural fiber pure spinning and blended fabrics.
Transfer printed fabrics have the following advantages:
(1) No water, no sewage.
(2) the technological process is short, and the finished product is obtained after printing, and no post-treatment processes such as steaming, water washing and the like are required.
(3) Fine patterns, rich and clear layers, high artistry and strong stereoscopic impression, which are beyond the common printing methods, and can print photography and painting style patterns.
(4) The printing color is bright. Tar in the dye will remain on the transfer paper during sublimation and will not pollute the fabric.
(5) The rate of genuine goods is high. When transferring, multiple color patterns can be printed at one time without matching flowers.
(6) The flexibility is strong. Customers can print the pattern in a short time after selecting it.
The Bonded fabric https://www.wanshiyitex.com/product/bonded-fabric/
is also our hot product, you can click to view.