As the water dispenser products have been changed, the functions promoted are increasing. Naturally, the Water Dispenser With Filtration(KOKOELECTRIC) https://www.kokoelectric.com/product/water-dispenser-with-filtration/
has become the favorite of consumers. Thanks to the filtered drinking water dispenser with a filter configuration for direct drinking. In the meantime, the filter element needs to be replaced regularly, but many people do not know how to replace the filter element.
As the water dispenser products have been changed, the functions promoted are increasing. Naturally, the water dispenser with filtration has become the favorite of consumers. Because the straight drinking fountain has a filter configuration to achieve the effect of direct drinking. In the meantime, the filter element needs to be replaced regularly, but many people don't know how to replace the filter element. The method is as follows.
1. We must first unplug the power supply and close the water inlet to avoid unnecessary trouble.
2. Unscrew the filter element with a small tool that is delivered by a straight drinking fountain. There must be a small amount of water inside the filter element. It is best to take the basin or dry mop pad on the floor.
3. After removing it, the filter element will have a black O-ring, so don't lose it.
4. Take out the old filter element inside the filter housing and put the new one into it. There will also be a gasket at the bottom of the filter element. If it is not, it will directly affect the effect.
5. Before installing the filter element, it is best to rinse the new filter element with water. Then put it into the filter housing and use the tool to mount the filter housing in place.
6, open the water inlet and the water dispenser faucet, let the filter core wash, about 10 minutes.
7. Check for leaks everywhere. If not, you can turn on the power and use it normally.
If you are interested in our products, you can click Water Filter Spare Parts https://www.kokoelectric.com/
to learn more information.