Through the introduction of this article, you will learn about the agricultural chain(GETECHAIN) https://www.getechain.com/product/agricultural-chain/
industry standards and the relevant information about chain lubricant selection, hoping to be helpful for your later use.
Industry standards for agricultural chain:
1. Tooth profile: The chain transmission standard requires lower manufacturing accuracy of sprocket tooth profile (tooth profile shape and axial tooth profile) than the sprocket of precision roller chain or sleeve chain for transmission.
2. A number of teeth: According to the meshing condition of sprocket and chain, the number of sprocket teeth is divided into an actual number of teeth and an effective number of teeth. The processing of the corresponding sprocket is also divided into single cutting and double cutting. The adoption of the odd-numbered double-tooth sprocket is beneficial to prolonging the service life of the teeth and reducing the weight of the sprocket. The number of sprocket teeth specified in the chain transmission standard is the effective number of teeth, and the number of teeth ranges from 6 to 10.
Selection of lubricants for agricultural chain：
1. For the lubricant of the agricultural chain, the viscosity should be low enough to make the lubricant penetrate into the surface to be lubricated;
2. Maintain a sufficiently high viscosity of the lubricating oil film or add appropriate additives under normal bearing pressure;
3. Agricultural chain lubricants shall be clean and free from corrosive substances;
4. Under normal working conditions, it has the ability to maintain lubrication quality.
If you are interested in our products, you can click China chain factory https://www.getechain.com/
to learn more information.