Author Topic: Samsung LCD TV smd code  (Read 9448 times)

koji

• Новичок
    • View Profile
Samsung LCD TV smd code
« on: 05 January 2012, 20:48:33 »
Howdy...

While taking apart a Samsung LN-R408D LCD TV main board for a full capacitor replacement, I didn't notice that there was a very small smd zener diode near where one of the board holding screws are located.. The body casing of this component broke off, my guess is that it bumped off with the metal casing when removing the board..

I can't seem to find a matching marking code anywhere for it.. On the board its labeled D3012, the marking in question is " WE " of a SOT-23 package, and its a companion of a " KZ7 " diode, and related to the s-video (Luma side) output of this TV .....

Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: 06 January 2012, 01:15:36 by koji »

JoshStevens

• Новичок
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Samsung LCD TV smd code
« Reply #1 on: 10 August 2013, 15:59:52 »
Howdy...

While taking apart a Samsung LN-R408D led lights main board for a full capacitor replacement, I didn't notice that there was a very small smd zener diode near where one of the board holding screws are located.. The body casing of this component broke off, my guess is that it bumped off with the metal casing when removing the board..

I can't seem to find a matching marking code anywhere for it.. On the board its labeled D3012, the marking in question is " WE " of a SOT-23 package, and its a companion of a " KZ7 " diode, and related to the s-video (Luma side) output of this TV .....

Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

hello were you able to sort out the problem? I am facing similar issue with my LCD Tv.. I have searched a lot but not able to find right solution.. Please help
« Last Edit: 11 August 2013, 18:33:30 by JoshStevens »